NoiseWeb Index du Forum Ze Official NoiseWeb Message Boards
.: Forum du Site : www.noise-web.com - Metal Dealer since 1996 :.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ANTHRAX fête ses 20 ans d'existence aujourd'hui !!!!
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoiseWeb Index du Forum -> Discussion musicale
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Will - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 24 Mar 2005, 19:56    Sujet du message: ANTHRAX fête ses 20 ans d'existence aujourd'hui !!!! Répondre en citant

Et oui, ça ne nous rajeunit pas !!!! anniv
En tout cas, celui qui a vertainement eu la plus grosse surprise de sa vie commerciale, c'est certainement Geoff, qui a vu un jour débarquer dans son rayon de la FNAC un certain Scott Ian...

En tout cas, bravo à cet extraordinaire bande de moshers, qui propose toujours des putains d'albums !!!

Quelques réactions d'artistes bien connus du Metal postées aujourd'hui :(fuck, c'est trop long à traduire, alors bon courage à tous !) :

MEGADETH's Dave Mustaine: "ANTHRAX is a band that I have always respected, that has always mattered and was very important to the American metal scene. As part of the 'big four' they were responsible for an enormous amount of the credit for helping establish American metal bands as serious contenders in the world of metal."

METALLICA's Kirk Hammett: "ANTHRAX's music matters. In the pantheon of modern metal, ANTHRAX are certainly a cornerstone, and if one listens, one can hear their influence on any number of up and coming bands of the new generation."

DEFTONES' Abe Cunningham: "ANTHRAX plays a huge role in Stef and me meeting and starting to jam together; we met through a mutual friend who gave me my first copy of 'Among the Living'. DEFTONES started in 1988, but before that it was just the two of us in his mom's hot ass garage with the dryer on and the washing machine overflowing trying to make it through 'Indians' and 'Caught In A Mosh'. I would like to thank you guys for the inspiration, your precision, your tones, your dedication and for having the nut sacks to try shit that no one would. Happy 20th Anniversary!!! All the best."

JUDAS PRIEST's Rob Halford: "Everyone in JUDAS PRIEST congratulates our good friends from ANTHRAX for passing their 20th-year metal milestone. We have always been fans of the band and had the pleasure to do many shows together. ANTHRAX are true pioneers with their unique style, sound and heavy brand of metal. They have always and will continue to inspire and influence those around them within the metal world."

SLIPKNOT's Corey Taylor: "ANTHRAX is to me one of the most influential bands of my generation, albeit one of the most under rated with no real reason to be. They are concise, they are fast, they're just all around fuckin' badass. Whether they had Belladonna or John Bush, they remain one of the best bands out there, bar none."

DAMAGEPLAN's Vinnie Paul: "ANTHRAX is one of the most kick-ass American metal bands of all time. They have out lasted every trend to come along in the last 20 years and are still relevant today … my hat's off to them … definitely one of Dime's and my favorite bands of all time."

LAMB OF GOD's Chris Adler and Mark Morton: "ANTHRAX has always embodied the culmination of the early NYC crossover trend and the evolution of an entirely different heavy metal sound. This is the band that developed a sound that truly brought the fans of hardcore and metal together — influencing anyone and everyone with a distortion pedal and/or two kick drums that came after them. Never afraid to bend the boundaries and pave their own way, ANTHRAX has brought about and unleashed an undeniable contagious disease of heavy fucking metal. ANTHRAX are true pioneers of thrash metal. They've always had the unique ability to reach blazing speeds without losing any mass or power in the song … and they always stayed focused on the SONG, a rarity in the genre. Their mastery of the elements of fast and heavy has been a lesson to us all. Scott Ian's right arm is simply ridiculous … he hits so hard and stays so steady, it's literally funny to watch someone that good … and the riffs are straight up classics. Throughout the '90s, their resilience and dedication helped keep metal alive when it had all but died. Cheers to ANTHRAX for 20 years of thrash. Thanks dudes.”

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE's Howard Jones: "To me, ANTHRAX is the epitome of what was and is metal. Whether it is 20 years ago or 20 days ago, they still do what they do better than most bands could ever dream of doing. It's great to see they are still going strong."

SUPERJOINT RITUAL's Phil Anselmo: "In a time when bands seem to stay together for an extremely limited time period, ANTHRAX stays together and does what they do in their own way and in their own time. Big ups' to these guys always."

Rob Zombie: "For twenty years ANTHRAX has steamrolled over every obstacle that has gotten in their path. Nothing can stop them. ANTHRAX is an unyielding metal machine."

SHADOWS FALL's Jason Bittner: "The first time I saw ANTHRAX live was in May of 1987 on the 'Among the Living' tour. It was the most intense thrash show I had been to at that point in my life (and I just saw MEGADETH/OVERKILL the night prior)! The band, the energy, the songs, THE JAMS (some of you may be too young to know about that period!). ANTHRAX made me want to mosh, Scott Ian made me want to play rhythm guitar and Charlie Benante was instantly one of my drumming heroes. In the years that have passed, those same feelings still apply, except for now not only is Charlie still one of my heroes, he's one of my friends!"

FOO FIGHTERS' Dave Grohl: "ANTHRAX? The cover of 'Fistful of Metal' says it all. I bought that fucker when it came out in '84, without hearing even so much as a note. They haven't disappointed me since. Unmistakable riffs, mindfuck drumming and classic songs — they've opened too many doors to mention. Badasses. They are better than your band."

PUBLIC ENEMY's Chuck D: "The world of music to me is about pioneers and groundbreakers, doing bold and daring things in the face of critics and nay-sayers, while only to have everybody snatch credit when that innovation is overstood as the fabric of the terrain. There is no question in my mind regarding MY friends ANTHRAX in this regard, and dragging me along in the process of making history. Pushing the envelope, yup, plus the fact that they set a high bar on killer shows and max-throttled songs has not only entertained me but inspired me as well…"

MOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy: "Who would have thought, all those years ago, that the boys would do so well?"

AUDIOSLAVE's Tom Morello: "The ANTHRAX collaboration with PUBLIC ENEMY was one of the critical turning points in breaking down barriers of race and genre in heavy music."

MUDVAYNE's Chad Gray and Matt McDonough: "ANTHRAX is a cultural institution in the world of heavy metal music.”

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS' Flea: "ANTHRAX shreds. ANTHRAX rocks. Their Joe Jackson cover made my kidneys flip upside down."

SUM 41's Dave Baksh: "The reason I started playing guitar was 'Caught in a Mosh'."

KISS' Gene Simmons: "ANTHRAX is cool — They've always been cool and 'Anti-Social'."

BLOODSIMPLE's Kyle Sanders: "Our first ANTHRAX show consisted of human flesh, metal chairs and blood ... the most vicious whirlpool of a circle pit we have ever witnessed! ANTHRAX was one of the few who fueled our fire to fuckin' rip it up ... Frankie and Charlie bottom line layin' it down!"

WILL OF DEATH - www.myspace.com/will_of_death
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Scarventophe
Accroc

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 24 Mar 2005, 20:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

HAPPY "FUCKIN" BIRTHDAY alors biere
Cela fait 18 ans que j'écoute ANTHRAX , je me suis mis à la guitare grâce à SCOTT IAN (c'est pour ça que j'adore jouer de la guitare rythmique héhé) . Quand j'ai écouté le morceau "One World" (tiré du légendaire AMONG THE LIVING) , c'est là que je me suis dit "Putain , ça c'est pour toi , tu peut le faire parce que t'as envie de jouer comme lui , va te l'acheter cette putain de gratte (que j'ai toujours d'ailleurs)"
MERCI SCOTT , MERCI ANTHRAX anniv
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Looner - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 24 Mar 2005, 20:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est vrai que cela nous rajeunit pas party
Au fait, vous en pensez quoi du possible retour de Belladonna dans le groupe ?

Dernière édition par Looner - Noiseweb le Jeudi 24 Mar 2005, 22:49; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Will - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 24 Mar 2005, 20:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est pas du "possible" retour, c'est fait ! Ca a été confirmé aujourd'hui...

Moi, je dis très bien, mais j'aimais bien aussi John Bush. Mais y a pas à chier : un "Indians" chanté par Belladonna, ça le fait !!!

Pourquoi tu crois qu'on va aller au Dynamo aussi ??? Laughing

Looner - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 24 Mar 2005, 22:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Pourquoi tu crois qu'on va aller au Dynamo aussi ???

Parce qu'l y a Obituary?? smilesmile

Alors c'est officiel? hé ben, sacré Scott, lui qui n'hésitait jamais à en mettre une couche sur son ancien chanteur Rolling Eyes
Bon, perso, je suis fan des deux périodes d'Anthrax mais ça commence à me saôuler toutes ces réunions avec des gens qui, souvent, peuvent plus se sentir depuis un bail... Exclamation
TASTOUX
Pilier du Forum

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 24 Mar 2005, 22:22    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

anniv ANTHRAX anniv
Idem,c'est le retour des vieux!!!!!!!!!!!!!enfin !!!
Ca change des groupes qui font 1 album et que l'on a plus de new!!

anniv groupe anniv

C'est l anniversaire de la mort de JULES VERNE aussi(100 ans)et de ma tante EVELYNE..... anniv EVELYNE
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Will - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 24 Mar 2005, 23:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah ah ah ! Bon, et bien, bonne fête Evelyne ! Laughing

Thrasher
Intéressé

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 25 Mar 2005, 12:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Attendez il y a un truc que je pige pas:

Le premier album d'Anthrax, Fistful of Metal, est bien sorti fin 1983 ?!
Ou alors le groupe fète les 20 ans depuis l'arrivée de Joey Belladonna...
Parce que les débuts d'Anthrax datent de 1981/82...
Looner - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 25 Mar 2005, 19:17    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
C'est l anniversaire de la mort de JULES VERNE aussi(100 ans)et de ma tante EVELYNE.....

Et ils n'ont parlé que de Jules dans les médias, même pas un mot sur Evelyne grognon je sors Mr. Green
Will - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 25 Mar 2005, 19:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thrasher a tout à fait raison !!! Evidemment que c'est les 20 ans avec Belladonna !! Rien ne peut lui échapper à notre encyclopédie vivante !! Laughing

Looner - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 25 Mar 2005, 19:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'ai cru comprendre que Bush restait. Bizarre quand même...
Pierre-Antoine - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Samedi 26 Mar 2005, 13:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

effectivement pour l'instant les deux chanteurs restent, assez étrange
Will - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Mardi 05 Avr 2005, 01:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bon, comme vous le savez, le groupe, pour fêter ses 20 ans, s'est reformé sous le line up d'Among The Living :
Scott Ian
Joey Belladonna
Dan Spitz
Charlie Benante
Frank Bello

Voici la première photo officielle, prise la semaine dernière :

Le moins que l'on puisse dire, c'est que Dan Spitz a une drôle de tronche maintenant ! De toute façon, c'est tout le groupe qui commence à avoir de belles tronches de vieux ! Belladonna, les rides en plus, n'a pas changé des masses Laughing Laughing

Scarventophe
Accroc

MessagePosté le: Mardi 05 Avr 2005, 12:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Among the living follow me or Die" metal
Looner - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Mardi 05 Avr 2005, 16:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'ai lu, au détour d'un forum, que John Bush aurait refusé de rejoindre cette réunion.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoiseWeb Index du Forum -> Discussion musicale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: