NoiseWeb Index du Forum Ze Official NoiseWeb Message Boards
.: Forum du Site : www.noise-web.com - Metal Dealer since 1996 :.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Jared Anderson (ex-Hate Eternal, Morbid Angel) est décédé !

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoiseWeb Index du Forum -> Discussion musicale
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Scarventophe
Accroc

MessagePosté le: Mardi 17 Oct 2006, 23:32    Sujet du message: Jared Anderson (ex-Hate Eternal, Morbid Angel) est décédé Répondre en citant

Le Bassite vocaliste Jared Anderson (INTERNECINE) est décédé Samedi 14 Oct d'une cause inconnue. Il avait 30ans.
Il a participé au premier album de Hate Eternal , et a assuré la basse-chant chez Morbid Angel lors de tournée du groupe.

Ca va s'arrêter un jour la série noire Question

RIP et condoléances aux membres de sa famille Sad

According to Cincinnati.com, former MORBID ANGEL/HATE ETERNAL bassist/vocalist Jared Anderson passed away on Saturday, October 14 at the age of 30. The cause of his death has not yet been released. Visitation will take place Thursday, October 19 at the E. C. Nurre Funeral Home, St. Rt. 125 Amelia, Ohio from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. followed by Funeral Services Thursday, 11 a.m. at the Funeral Home. Interment Pierce Township Cemetery.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Will - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Mercredi 18 Oct 2006, 00:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La cause doit être très simple : Jared Anderson était un junkie notoire, un vrai héroïnomane... Comme Doc de Vader, on va entendre parler d'overdose ou d'un truc comme ça...

C'est pour ça qu'il avait arrêté toute activité musicale depuis cet album d'INTERNECINE, pour pas mal de temps... Pour ne plus être en rapport avec le milieu musical et tenter de se soigner... Erik Rutan en a déjà parlé à maintes reprises dans pas mal d'interviews...
Il s'était remis récemment à jouer de la zique...

Bref, encore un, quoi !

RIP !!! Confused

WILL OF DEATH - www.myspace.com/will_of_death

Dernière édition par Will - Noiseweb le Lundi 23 Oct 2006, 01:35; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Pierre-Antoine - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Mercredi 18 Oct 2006, 08:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ça fait vraiment chier...

tu te souviens de ce concert de morbid avec lui au chant will,c'était top.............
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Will - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Mercredi 18 Oct 2006, 14:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Exactement, tournée Gateways To Annihilation, à Bruxelles, en Algérie là, du côté de Molenbeek... Laughing Wink

Ce concert avait été bon et Jared avait remplacé Steve Tucker au pied levé, sans aucun problème ! Problème : PA avait une cagaille d'enfer ce jour-là et a donc loupé la moitié du show ! Laughing

C'est vraiment décevant que des mecs talentueux s'en aillent à cause de cette vieille merde de came, car pour ceux qui n'ont jamais écouté INTERNECINE, son projet solo, c'est un truc de malade, ça...

Ce mec avait du talent... RIP

Will - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Lundi 23 Oct 2006, 01:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alors, apparemmment, Jared Anderson est mort pendant son sommeil :

Said Jared's girlfriend Nicole, "[On] Saturday, October 14, 2006, we went to sleep together and I couldn't wake him up. The reasons are unknown."

Ensuite, sachez que Jared Anderson avait enregistré une reprise de Motorhead, "Ace Of Spades", avec des potes de Cincinnati, Ohio, du groupe THE ALLKNOWING ... C'est le dernier enregistrement de Jared connu.
Allez sur cette page Myspace, et cliquez sur le lien de la chanson pour entendre ses lignes de basse... là :
http://www.myspace.com/theallknowingmetal

Réactions à la mort de Jared Anderson :

THE ALLKNOWING :

THE ALLKNOWING bassist Jason Vie Brooks (ex-GRIP INC., HEATHEN): "Jared came out and laid this track down about a month ago during tracking for our upcoming debut CD, 'Ours for the Taking'.

"Jared and I knew each other for a long time. Since back in the day when he played guitar with Steve Tucker [ex-MORBID ANGEL bassist/vocalist] in a band called SUFFER SYSTEM. He was an awesome guy, a real dude.

"I asked him to sing on this track because as long as we knew each other, we never got a chance to play together and thought it would only be fitting as my first tour with GRIP was opening for MOTÖRHEAD and his last tour with MORBID was with MOTÖRHEAD also and seeing how we were both in a musical rebuilding period, it just seemed fitting. I, along with the rest of the world, would have never imagined this would be the last thing he recorded.

"So check it out, tell everyone who is a fan of Jared's about it, download it, whatever. He never got to hear it but last night at one of our shows, we played it for him over the PA. Lots of cheers from the crowd. It was cool to hear a couple hundred people sing along to it. He would have loved it.

"I hope you all dig it!"

As previously reported, Anderson died in his sleep on Saturday, October 14 at the age of 30. The cause of his death has not yet been released.

Former MORBID ANGEL bassist/vocalist Steve Tucker has sent the following statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET regarding the passing of Jared Anderson (ex-HATE ETERNAL, MORBID ANGEL):

"I would like to say to anyone reading this that at this time my heart is broken. My very dear friend Jared Anderson passed away and I feel as though I can't quite come to grips with the reality of it. It has affected me in ways that I cannot explain. All that I can truly say is good friends are hard to come by, and when you have one it is something very special — every bit as special as falling in love. It is something that is more than great; it is brilliant to have a friend that makes you laugh and you enjoy the company of just being around them.

"There are lots of differant kinds of so-called soulmates in the world, and I have always believed that good friends are soulmates. It is deeper than just companionship, or mutual interest. There are some people that you just feel you have known for eternity, and these to me are soulmates. I just lost one, and it feels devastating! Not that I want anyone to feel pity for me at all — I am just putting it in writing, hoping it will help me in some way and possibly let the world or anyone that reads this know that the world has just lost someone very special.

"To know Jared was brilliant! He had to be one of the funniest, most likeable people on this planet. If you knew him, then you know as well; if you didn't, then it is a shame you never had a laugh with him.

"30 years old and gone! I can't comprehend it, can't accept it, but I have to.

"I am sorry for the world to have this loss!! If only I could talk to him one more time, what would I say? Would I say that it was great to know him, and a shame for him to go? Or would I just have a laugh with him and leave it at that? I really can't say, and I can't have that talk!!

"Jared, you were my brother and I loved you like you can only love a great friend. I will miss you for as long as I'm on this planet. I'm sorry you had to go, but I hope you're better, my friend!"

As previously reported, Anderson died in his sleep on Saturday, October 14. The cause of his death has not yet been released.

Funeral services for Anderson were held on Thursday (October 19) in Ohio.

Jared was most recently working on a project which was known by its alias AS ONE...

Back in February 2006, Tucker confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET that he and Anderson were collaborating on new material in the "death metal" vein.

HATE ETERNAL mainman Erik Rutan has commented on the passing of former MORBID ANGEL/HATE ETERNAL bassist/vocalist Jared Anderson, who died on Saturday, October 14 at the age of 30. The cause of his death has not yet been released.

Said Rutan: "This has been so hard for me to put into words for I am just devastated.

"Jared was such an incredible person, amazing musician and most of all, a best friend, a brother, family.

"Jared and I played together for over five years in HATE ETERNAL. We worked together on INTERNECINE, we toured together with MORBID ANGEL and spent some of the best days of our lives together as bandmates and as best friends.

"Jared was so devoted to his music, life, his friends and his family. There was nothing he would not do for anyone he cared for.

"Jared was there for me as I was for him, through thick and thin, good times and bad, a friend you could trust with your life.

"Jared and I spoke last week as we often did. He sounded so positive, healthy in his heart, in his mind, in his body.

"Jared worked so hard to accomplish all his goals in life and his dreams. We always talked about the good 'ole times and how great it would be to play together again someday. How Jared, Derek and I did so much together and lived a dream that so many wish to live. These times I will always cherish.

"Jared will always be a part of me for the rest of my life. I will never forget the friend he was to me and the endless devotion and loyalty he had for his fans, friends and family. I will always be grateful to have had Jared be such a big part of my life.

"I shall carry on your memory forever, your music will live on forever, your spirit will live on forever.

"Let us rejoice in all he did in his life and for the lives around him that he ever so touched. Now it is time for me to go support the Anderson family in their time of need and do one of the hardest things I have ever done — put my best friend to eternal rest.

"You will never be forgotten, my friend. May you find peace!!! I love you brother!!"

NEGATIVA guitarist/vocalist Steeve Hurdle (ex-GORGUTS) has commented on the passing of former MORBID ANGEL/HATE ETERNAL bassist/vocalist Jared Anderson, who died on Saturday, October 14 at the age of 30. The cause of his death has not yet been released.

Said Steeve: "The news hit me this afternoon — Jared Anderson is gone. I'm very saddened about is early departure. In his last e-mail he was telling me how he was excited about his new project and how he was feeling fantastic. But life took a different road... You will be missed, man! Rest in peace!"

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoiseWeb Index du Forum -> Discussion musicale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: