NoiseWeb Index du Forum Ze Official NoiseWeb Message Boards
.: Forum du Site : www.noise-web.com - Metal Dealer since 1996 :.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Décès de Jesse Pintado (TERRORIZER / ex-NAPALM DEATH)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoiseWeb Index du Forum -> Discussion musicale
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Will - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Lundi 28 Aoû 2006, 23:21    Sujet du message: Décès de Jesse Pintado (TERRORIZER / ex-NAPALM DEATH) Répondre en citant

TERRORIZER - Jesse Pintado est mort !

C'est incroyable ! Après Jon Nödtveidt de Dissection il y a quelques jours, le guitariste JESSE PINTADO (TERRORIZER, ex-NAPALM DEATH) est décédé ce week-end dans un hôpital en Hollande, news déjà confirmée par Century Media Records...
Jesse avait de sérieux problèmes avec l'alcool depuis des années ; on en saura un peu plus cette semaine !
Juste un truc de ouf : cette semaine (jeudi), j'ai fait cette interview avec NAPALM DEATH, et hier (dimanche soir), j'ai justement envoyé des questions à TERRORIZER comme c'était prévu...
Je suis complètement dégoûté !
RIP Jesse, NOISEWEB présente ses plus sincères condoléances à ta famille et amis !

WILL OF DEATH - www.myspace.com/will_of_death

Dernière édition par Will - Noiseweb le Mercredi 30 Aoû 2006, 04:31; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Scarventophe
Accroc

MessagePosté le: Mardi 29 Aoû 2006, 00:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh ben merde alors Shocked

En plus je t'avais dis qu'il avait une drôle de tête sur les photos

R.I.P Jesse
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Will - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Mardi 29 Aoû 2006, 01:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Exact... pas plus tard qu'hier en effet... Sad Confused
Il ne serait pas étonnant d'apprendre que Jesse est mort d'une cyrrhose du foie (un putain de cancer quoi...). Mais pourquoi en Hollande ? Tout simplement parce qu'il habitait là-bas maintenant...

Putain de mois d'août 2006, à tous niveaux bordel !!!

Will - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Mercredi 30 Aoû 2006, 02:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Franchement, j'ai vu je ne sais combien de fois NAPALM DEATH avec lui depuis 1989 et je lui ai aussi parlé plusieurs fois, notamment à Lille, au Splendid mais aussi en Belgique ! Je suis encore sous le choc de cette nouvelle !
Il nous laisse un testament musical exceptionnel ! Vous, les fans d'extrême, n'oubliez jamais ça !! Car on vous dira que ce mec est mort de son alcoolisme, d'un coma diabétique à cause de son cancer du foie, que c'était un looser qui n'a pas su garder sa place dans NAPALM DEATH...et alors? Qu'est-ce qu'on en a à foutre ? Ce n'était pas notre problème, alors ne jugeons pas ! Y en a bien plus qui meurent à cause de leur connerie ou pire, qui survivent malgré ça !!!
RIP bro' !!!

ouin Confused Sad

Divers commentaires de musiciens concernant le décès de Jesse Pintado :

par Oscar Garcia (NAUSEA, ex-TERRORIZER) :

"Jesse, our condolences to your family and those who loved and admired you. We can't believe you're gone. We will miss you and never forget you. You were our brother. We grew up together, learned how to play together and started our first band together. Those memories we keep, along with all the music we put down together means you are immortal and live on through us in spirit and in song....
"Rest in peace, brother."

par NAPALM DEATH :

"The band are shocked and saddened by the sudden death of Jesse Pintado this past Sunday. Please expect a statement shortly. Jesse Pintado was a member of NAPALM DEATH from 1989-2004."

Barney :

"I am sitting here still really trying to take in what has happened with Jesse. We were in Bulgaria playing at the time when it seems to have happened, and communications were a little off our radar.

"I don't really want to dissect things too much because I'm conscious of how Jesse's family must be feeling right now — simply to say that I'm sad and also disappointed that Jesse wasn't able to fully lift himself again and re-discover his hunger with TERRORIZER. RIP amigo."

Mitch Harris :

"I am very sad and upset about this news. Jesse was like a brother to me and we were very close for many years. For now, I feel the most sadness and compassion for his family that loved him dearly, and tried with all their heart to help Jesse redirect his future.
"I suppose I feel more anger and frustration than anything, as Jesse was gifted with people who loved and cared about him. Jesse was equally blessed with many companions around the world, and I am sure that many people share the same emptiness at this moment.
"Now all that I can do is to try and remember the great times we shared together, and hope that Jesse has somehow found peace in his own mind and soul.
"Thanks ever so much for all of your kind words and concerns."

par CHEMICAL VOMIT :

"We are deeply saddened by the passing of TERRORIZER/ex-NAPALM DEATH guitarist Jesse Pintado and we issue our condolences to the family and friends of Jesse. Both TERRORIZER and NAPALM DEATH have influenced us greatly, especially on the new material. We hope Jesse is still grinding out there, wherever he is. R.I.P."

par BENEDICTION :

"BENEDICTION are completely gutted about the passing away of our brother Jesse Pintado. He had been a close friend and a part of our collective lives since he came to live in Birmingham, England in 1989. Our thoughts are with his friends and family. Our thoughts and support also go out to the lads in NAPALM DEATH and TERRORIZER. It is like losing a direct member of our own family to us in BENEDICTION. He has left behind a fine legacy in the music he made with his bands over the years. Go listen to it and celebrate what he gave to us all. You are with us forever, Jesse, in your music and all the times we shared together getting drunk in Birmingham."

par le batteur de NASUM/current COLDWORKER Anders Jakobson :

"Jesse was — obviously for his work in TERRORIZER, NAPALM DEATH and LOCK-UP — a real character in the grindcore world.
"On stage he was sort of a dark and mysterious person who didn't really do much than just stand on his side of the stage, headbanging himself sweaty while bashing out one cool riff after the other.
"Off stage he was a warm and funny person with a big heart and great knowledge in most subjects, be it food or extreme music.
"He also snored like a fucking saw mill.
"We did that long, long tour back in 2000 and I remember that on the second day of the tour Jesse brought us Swedes on a tour of Paris, walking up the hills to the Sacré Coeur. I was totally not prepared for that sort of hospitality from that dark and mysterious person.
"A few hours later Jesse showed us how to play 'Dead Shall Rise', but it wasn't until close to seven weeks later we played on stage with Jesse.
These are memories I will cherish forever.
"In January I wrote a blog about the rumours regarding the musical content on TERRORIZER's long-awaited second album. I was not happy about the talk about 13-minute tracks, chants and classical piano parts. As a TERRORIZER fan all I wanted to hear was that classic grindcore sound that did such a huge impact on me back in the late '80s that I wanted to play it myself. TERRORIZER wasn't an original band back then, taking lots of inspiration from REPULSION, DISCHARGE and probably even NAPALM DEATH, and I didn't see the point in changing something that was perfect.
"That was what I wrote. This blog was recently wrongfully used by a writer for Sweden's Close-Up magazine who twisted this into how angry and bitter I was about the new TERRORIZER, and used that as a big part of an interview with Jesse. The result is almost a constructed beef between Jesse and I which I felt was totally uncalled for. I loved Jesse.
"I bought the magazine last Saturday and read it properly during the Sunday thinking about meeting Jesse to set things straight. To know now that Jesse was on his death bed at this time sends shivers down my spine.
"I've listened to 'Darker Days Ahead' a couple of times and I am even supposed to review it for the paper where I work. I can't say that I've liked it so far, but I will certainly listen to is in a totally different way now. It will remain Jesse Pintado's grindcore legacy for years to come.
"My thoughts are with all the people who have played with him and of course his family in L.A.. Rest in peace."

chbrun
Intéressé

MessagePosté le: Mercredi 30 Aoû 2006, 19:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C clair que les metalleux qui me disent que tel musicien n'est qu'un tox ou un alcoolo ne savent vraiment pas de quoi ils parlent .

C dommage ,ca fait des ravages,c peut etre une faiblesse de la part de ces gens la,mais une faiblesse dans la vie peut arriver a tout moment ...et quand on est fan de metal,il faut respecter l'oeuvre des musiciens qu'on aime ,et il faut aussi respecter les musiciens en question .

Par exemple,quand je lis que l'ex batteur (arf),d'opeth n'est qu'un tox,je dis que d'une part vous n'en savez rien et que c un peu l'hopital qui se fout de la charité avec tous les metalleux qui picolent comme des trous et qui fument des pets voire plus ...

En tout cas,ca m'a aussi foutu un coup,ca n'arrete plus ...

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Will - Noiseweb
Noise Maniac

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 05 Oct 2006, 00:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Une interview toute récente de TERRORIZER, postérieure à la mort de Jesse Pintado (en fait, envoyée le jour-même de sa mort sans que je ne le sache encore... Confused ) est en ligne sur NOISEWEB...

C'est là que ça se passe :

www.noise-web.com

ou lien direct :

http://www.noise-web.com/interviews/2006/1006_terrorizer.htm

Merci à Pete Sandoval d'avoir répondu à mes questions aussi vite malgré tout ce bordel !!! Et une nouvelle fois, RIP Jesse... metal2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoiseWeb Index du Forum -> Discussion musicale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: